Frequently Asked Questions

  • UK
  • The tuition fee is non refundable in case visa is refused on misrepresentation of facts or because of submission of false documents.
  • If the candidate has any prior visa/PR refusal for any country then he/she will deposit INR 25,000 before filing his/her visa. In case his/her visa is not granted, then INR 25,000 will be retained. And if visa is granted then INR 25,000 will be transferred to the University/College for the second semester tuition fee.
  • If the student is not granted visa for reason other than mentioned in clause (a) and (b) above, then CAD 200 will be deducted from the tuition fee paid and the balance will be returned into the student’s bank account within 4 weeks.
  • If the student is granted visa and does not join the program or withdraws after joining the program, then INSCOL will retain CAD 2500 towards the INSCOL Foundation Program delivered in India. In addition to this, the refund of the tuition fee would also be subjected to deductions made by the College as per their withdrawal/refund policy mentioned on their respective websites. The balance will be returned into the student’s bank account within 4 weeks.

Normally there is no age limit prescribed by the Universities/Colleges. However, since the studies are challenging and there could be other implications involved, we do not recommend mature students above the age of 40 to apply, until there are exceptional circumstances leading to the decision to pursue studies at this stage.

All our partner Universities/colleges are state owned and recognized internationally.

Every educational institute has criteria for English Language proficiency specified for the international students. In some cases the English Language assessment is conducted directly by the Universities while in others, the IELTS or PTE test scores are required. The requisite IELTS or PTE scores are different for different Universities/ colleges.

The duration of the student visa would be one or two months more than the duration of the study program.
It is a non refundable fee for processing your application.
Yes, there are various scholarships offered from time to time.

The Student Direct Stream (SDS) is a fast-track process for Indian students applying to study in Canada at certain Institutes. It helps speed up the visa process, usually taking 4-6 weeks instead of 2-3 months. To qualify, Indian students need to meet specific requirements, including having a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of a certain amount.

  • The candidates can choose between the accommodations provided by the college or make their own arrangements. Candidates can opt to stay in a group at the college residence, home stays or a temporary stay arrangement.
The student VISA can be extended on basis of further studies. You may contact the International office of the University/College and the local Immigration office for further information.
Yes, almost all study programs allow students to work while studying. Most study programs allow students to work 20 hours per week. You can work in any area, not necessarily related to your field.
Student can get educational loans through various nationalized and private banks. In most programs, the fee can also be paid in installments. Scholarships are also offered to students based on their Academic and IELTS scores.
In many countries students can apply for PR during or after their studies. The eligibility of PR is point based and depends on the skills/education/work experience/ age/ language proficiency etc. However, it could be different for different countries and students are advised to contact immigration experts for specific details.
No, these programs do not lead to nursing registration. To become a RN you must apply to the local nursing board and you may have to achieve a higher IELTS score, apply for assessment, do an additional clinical supervisory program or take an examination which will involve payment of requisite fee for the same and will vary from one country to another.
On completion of your study program, you can enroll for a higher level of studies in the same or a different University/College in the same or another country, as these programs are recognized globally.

Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

  • have been offered a place on a course
  • can speak, read, write and understand English
  • have enough money to support yourself and and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland meet the other eligibility requirements
It costs £322 to apply for this visa from outside the UK. In case of any dependants, £322 per person needs to be paid. You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application.
While on a student visa, most students are eligible to work part time while studying. Students studying at a University at the degree level or above are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week when their course is in session and full time during vacations.
A student is eligible to sponsor his/her spouse or children provided the student is undertaking a post-graduate course [NQF 7 or above] of more than 12 months’ duration at a university.
The spouses of the students who are undertaking a post-graduate course [NQF 7 or above] of more than 12 months’ duration at a university will have full work rights.
Here are the details of the registration process of becoming a RN-UK:
Application Stage Fee From Description
Application for nursing/midwifery £140 Anywhere in the world After IELTS 7(in each) + 1 year work experience as RN in home country
Part 1 test of competence (CBT) £130 Anywhere in the world The test is theoretical practice-based. Only 2 attempts are allowed to clear this test.
Part 2 test of competence (OSCE) £992 Only in UK thru University of Northampton The exam is Clinical based which comprises of 6 clinical examination known as ‘station’
Admission onto NMC register £133 Online registration
Total £1395
There is no age limit for applying for Higher Education in New Zealand but preferably below 45 yrs.
Yes, MSc in Nursing can apply for Graduate in Health & Rehabilitation Program.
Possibility of getting interviewed through telephone is 60% and if you are applying without IELTS, you must prepare your case accordingly. Obviously, IELTS/PTE is always a better option.

The offer letter will take 3-4 days.

No, you cannot change your program after receiving the offer letter or between the program.

After receiving your offer letter from the institution, you will need to undertake a medical examination by one of the doctors approved by the New Zealand Government. A list of the approved panel doctors can be found by visiting: //www.immigration.govt.nz/paneldoctors/ At the same time you need to arrange for your Police Clearance Certificate.

After lodgment of your visa applications, and on receipt of “Approval in Principal” of your visa from the New Zealand Government, you will need to pay your 1st year’s tuition fees. You can choose to pay this fee through either Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Direct Debit (DD). At this point, those students using the FTS will also need to transfer their living expenses contribution into their ANZ bank account.

Yes, the cost of the stay is $120 (approx.) per week, without food; for others, the cost of living in NZ is 100 per week inclusive of everything when they are sharing flat.

The duration of 1 semester is approx 16 weeks.

The benefits available for students are free LOCAL BUS, free WIFI, recreation centre, golf course etc

The deadline is 4 weeks prior to course start date.

Yes, you get 10 points extra if you get a job other than in Auckland.

Yes, student can travel to his home country during semester break.

No, it will not reduce the chances. Especially if the gap is justified with work experience.

The most common grounds of rejection are insufficient funds, fake experience letters, or poor interview outcome.

The basic requirement is a Marriage certificate.

The deadline is 8 to 16 weeks prior to Course start date.

The student can re-apply as soon as there are the changes in circumstances.

Only Blood relatives can sponsor the candidate.

Yes, they can sponsor with relation proof.

To know how to become a RN/RPN in New Zealand, check the link below: //www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/Nurses/Register-as-a-nurse

The student can work at old age home, retirement village, hospital, hotels, café, Mc Donald’s, farms etc. Please contact the ‘Student center’ while studying at the institute for further details.

Clubbing of IELTS score is permitted and OET (with minimum ‘B’ score) is acceptable too.

The Candidate can stay after that as well by getting another position or enrolling into a higher level course.

Any Questions? Ask Us!!

Enquire now

Enquire now

Send Us Your Information

Upload your Resume or CV below:

Thank you

We will contact you shortly