Meet The Managing Director
Daljit Singh Gujral
Daljit Singh Gujral – A dynamic visionary and entrepreneur, who has single mindedly, pursued the advancement of Healthcare delivery in India at par with global standards. Associated with the healthcare industry since 1992, he has been instrumental in the inception of a number of innovative ventures, and has made a mark on the global healthcare landscape by pursuing the dual objectives of upgrading and up skilling healthcare facilities as well as empowering healthcare providers. His skill set includes the ability to see the big picture and think “out of the box,” as well as foresee growth opportunities much ahead of competitors. With a passion for healthcare education and great business acumen, he has a rich experience in forging collaborations with international education partners.
- Alumni of Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Attendee of the Executive program on healthcare & leadership, at INSEAD, Paris
- Attendee of the workshop on Risk Assessment for New Businesses at AOTS, Yokohama, Japan
- Delegate at “Building a Global Enterprise in India” at Harvard Business School
- Recipient of an Honorary Postgraduate Diploma in “Health Studies“ from Niagara College, Canada
- Innovation, updation, reinvention and swift execution with a concentric focus on expansion in the Healthcare domain. Optimum quality in processes and pristine delivery of tailor-made solutions with absolute client satisfaction are the pillars of his ideology.
INSCOL Journey So Far
The first corporate hospital in Chandigarh. INSCOL – Multi-Specialty Tertiary Care Hospital
INSCOL Education and Training division providing pathways for Indian and International Nurses to become Global Nurses
Global Best Practices to Indian Healthcare providers
Started building a digital presence in different countries of the world with the help of our digital marketing wing and established a physical presence of INSCOL facility in Toronto, Canada.
Signed an exclusive agreement with Health Education England to train & to recruit international nurses for numerous NHS Trusts across England.
Established a Centre of Excellence in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in partnership with Seneca College, Canada with a vision to upskill nurses and allied healthcare professionals in the Middle East as per the Global Best Practices.