Being a nursing professional working in a healthcare setting, from endless hours of work, sleepless nights to taking care of personal life in the best possible way, a nurse has to bear many things. Despite of these, there are few enthusiasts who consider continuing their education for an advanced degree or specialized program in nursing for a better career with better rewards.
With all kinds of master’s and specialization programs for nurses available with their own set of requirements, there are some key things that can help you plan for an advanced degree nurse. A checklist of things that you’ll need to pursue and become an advanced degree nurse. The checklist includes –
- You’ll need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- A state nursing license.
- A plan for a program duration of two years in case of full-time study program.
- A plan for a program duration of more than two years in case of part-time study program.
- Any assessment courses, research or clinical courses on your transcripts from your previous schools.
- Your vaccination records and a physical examination.
- A clean background check and drug screening.
- Academic and peer references from academic sources such as your undergraduate instructors.
- A financial plan to fund your advanced degree program.
- A computer/laptop with internet connectivity.
INSCOL is a leading provider of PG courses; it offers wide range of exclusive courses including Palliative Care, Clinical & Critical Care, Acute Complex Care, Leadership & Management and more in partnership with leading universities in Canada | UK | USA | AUS | NZ.
Highlights of INSCOL
- Offers more than 20 nursing programs at 15 Universities/Colleges across the globe
- Have an alumni base of 5000+ across the world
- Have Centers across India, Philippines and Canada
- Provide assistance in scholarships and Education Loans
- Have a High-Visa success rate
If you are aspiring for an advanced degree in nursing or thinking of furthering your nursing career overseas, then select from wide range of courses offered by INSCOL that aligns best with your career goal.